1. Moringa contains elements like protein, vitamin B6, vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin E, iron, magnesium, potassium, zinc. Vitamin C and calcium are found in plenty. Antioxidants are bioactive plant compounds.
2. The 100 grams powder of Moringa contains 17 times more calcium than milk and 25 times more iron than spinach. It contains 10 times more betacarotene than carrots, which is very beneficial for the eyes, skin and immune system.
3. Moringa contains 3 times more potassium than bananas and 7 times more vitamin C than oranges.
4. Eating Moringa prevents the effects of changing weather. By increasing the immunity of this disease, it prevents the cold-cold occurring in such weather. Even with anti-retroviral therapy given to patients with AIDS, it is given as herbal supplement.
5. Moringa in weight loss - Moringa has diuretic properties that reduce unnecessary water in the cells of the body. Its anti-inflammatory properties reduce inflammation of the body. Fiber-rich moringa reduces fat absorption in the body. By reducing insulin resistance, it prevents unnecessary fat freezing.
6. It balances blood sugar level and cholesterol level. It reduces the high blood sugar level. It is good for the heart because of lowering cholesterol.
Moringa is cancer-resistant. Its anti-oxidant, anti-cancer elements. It protects against skin, liver, lung, and uterine cancer.
7. Moringa provides relief from heartburn, a metabolic disorder like diabetes, insulin resistance, etc.
8. Moringa is effective in kidney stone problems. It removes the unnecessary calcium from the body.
9. This prevents stone formation and also reduces pain and irritation caused by kidney stones.
10. The thyroid patient must eat Moringa. Those whose thyroid gland is more active eat Moringa, then the increased thyroid secretion starts decreasing. Two conditions of thyroid disease for both Grave's disease and Hashimoto's disease: Moringa is a disease-free.
11. Moringa is a great hair tonic. Moringa's zinc, vitamins, and amino acids combine to make keratin, which is very important for hair growth. So, consume moringa.
12. Using Moringa can benefit in many skin diseases. Apply Moringa oil to psoriasis, eczema disease, it will be beneficial. Apply this oil of seeds i.e. Ben oil Acne and Blackheads on the face. Its cleansing and antiseptic properties eliminate them. Rich in vitamins, antioxidant properties useful for skin, this oil removes facial wrinkles and fine lines.
13. Moringa has so many benefits that the count is reduced. Moringa also cures insomnia, asthma, hypertension, rheumatoid arthritis, anemia, intestinal ulcers and heals wounds quickly. Moringa is excellent for brain health. Moringa cures depression, restlessness, fatigue.